In my last couple of articles, I talked about the connection between nutrition and manifestation. In this article, I’m going to take it one step further and discuss the connection between nutrition and intuition in more detail.
It should be common sense to understand that anytime there is an imbalance in your body, you will not feel your best and your body will not work to its fullest capacity. Vitamins and minerals that you take into our body, whether you do it through food or supplements, are responsible for assisting in all of the processes that occur in your body, no matter how large or small they happen to be.
If you are low or deficient in a particular vitamin or mineral, or not processing it efficiently from your food, some of those necessary processes in your body will not be working their best, and you will also not feel your best.
As I mentioned in my last article, this puts you at a huge disadvantage for manifesting, because it can affect the way neurotransmitters are produced in the body, which can result in low dopamine equating to low motivation and lack of desire to take the necessary action to create what you want. It can also result in serotonin being too low in the body, which will keep you from being happy and almost positively ensure that you manifest negative outcomes in your life.
Coincidentally, serotonin is also directly tied to your ability to visualize, which not only affects your ability to manifest through imagining new futures and possibilities for yourself, but can also affect your ability to be creative and receive intuitive messages in the form of images and new ideas, and it can also affect your ability to receive new information through dreams and during meditation.
Not everyone is low on serotonin and other brain chemicals, but many people today are, simply because of the nature of our society, our daily activities and our diets. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies play a huge role in this because certain vitamins and minerals are needed to produce the neurotransmitters that we use to communicate with the world around us through expressing ourselves.
Your body is the channel through which Source Energy comes into the world.
Because of this, you must take a closer look at what you feed your body and mind through nutrition, movement and daily lifestyle and what you need to do improve what your body receives.
Not enough of the right ingredients in your life places you at a serious disadvantage for creating the life you desire for yourself through manifestation and getting the clarity of guidance you need to take the right actions for yourself.
After all, it’s not just about taking action – it’s about taking correct action.
Below I’ve listed the areas to look at if you want to improve the clarity of guidance you receive. Improving something in each area of your life will always help!
- Are you receiving all the vitamins and minerals you need each day?
- Is there something you need to do to supplement your food in some way or can you improve your diet or the quality of food you eat?
- Get checked for possible vitamin and mineral deficiencies or research them to identify your potential for having them. The biggest deficiencies seen today are Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin D and the B Vitamins. All are needed to assist in the production of neurotransmitters and “feel good” hormones.
- Utilize the science of Nutrigenomics to find out your genetic mutations and how supplements can increase the amount of nutrients you receive each day.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals by taking a high quality multivitamin and mineral complex, probiotics and fish oil. A great source of minerals is also to use Himalayan Crystal Salt for cooking and meals.
- Are you incorporating enough exercise and movement into your daily schedule?
- Are you participating in activities that naturally make you feel good on a regular basis?
- What are the best forms of exercise for you? Yoga, Stretching, Walking Swimming are great examples of light exercise you can try. Ultimately anything that involves less TV and computer time and more movement is going to provide you with great results for your mind, body and Soul.
- What’s your favorite hobby or activity? Is it something you can take a class for to learn more about and perhaps get some additional social interaction at the same time? (Social interaction is one of the best ways to boost your “feel good hormones!)
- What can you do to heal your mind, body, Soul and your energy field? Are there any forms of natural healing you’ve been thinking about trying?
- Massage, Chiropractic, and Acupuncture are great places to start for healing your physical body and also a great start for healing your energy system.
- There are SO many types of Energy Healing available today. Why not take a chance and give something new a try. You never know, you might just heal some blocks in your energy field that are preventing Source energy from flowing to you and all the abundance that comes along with it!
Share this Post
In The Flow: A Single Session to Manifesting What You Want
This is a session designed specifically for you to get you into your unique flow of manifesting abundance into your life.
- Get the answers you need to step into your abundant flow
- Connect the dots to get you from where you are now to where you want to be
- Fill in the blanks to find out the missing piece of your manifesting puzzle
- Remove the blocks that are keeping you out of your unique flow of abundance
Tired of not getting the results you want in your life? Stop thinking and do something about it.