We all know what it’s like to encounter negative circumstances where you are surrounded by negative energy, like when you’re at work with coworkers and clients who are extremely negative, with family members that cause you to feel uncomfortable or discontented, when you have unexpected company, and even when you’re out and about in the world running errands, or maybe even vacationing. It can be very frustrating at times, especially if all you feel like doing is screaming and running out of the room while pulling your hair out.
So what are some practical steps you can take to help cope?
1) Find common ground. Even when in the most negative of circumstances and dealing with the most negative of people, you can often find that you have something in common, starting with why you are both there in the first place.
2) Take a break. Get some air. Call a friend just to chat and maybe even to vent. There is nothing like a good vent session with your best friend over the phone to blow off some steam when you are most stressed out! Your friend may even be able to offer some valuable advice or insight you might be missing.
3) Take a different perspective. Realize that there is value in the experience, even if you don’t see what it is at the moment. Know there is learning in it for you somewhere and seek out what that is. It’s a great distraction to get deep into thought analyzing a situation to get a deeper view, rather than simply getting angry or upset about it.
4) Don’t anticipate that it will turn out badly. If you do, you could inadvertently manifest a negative outcome for yourself, worst than it might actually turn out if you hadn’t spent any time dwelling on how bad it would be. Realize that things just might shift in a direction you don’t quite expect, and also realize that it just might turn out way better than you expected. This is especially true if you have done any clearing work around a situation. It’s a fantastic alternative to dealing with negative circumstances. It will ALWAYS shift things for the better, because you are clearing away the negative energy that caused you to attract the situation in the first place and also what makes it so intolerable.
5) Look for the shift. If you imagine and anticipate a positive outcome, rather than a negative one, you have a lot better shot at seeing it come to pass since you are applying the principles of manifestation. Know that it IS possible to see something positive come out of even the most negative of circumstances.
6) Pray, just pray. Prayer DOES work and prayers ARE heard and answered all the time. So, when you have exhausted all other options, pray. Pray for things to improve. Pray for wisdom and guidance. Just pray.