As you know now is a beautiful time of spiritual awakening on the planet. Now we are called to be of one mind and heart. If you feel called, it’s time for you to step out in light and love and make a difference. As each one of us shares our gifts, it creates a ripple effect. By the nature of you shining your unique light, you set others in motion on a life-changing spiritual path too.
1. Consider all of life a grace filled adventure with all of it (the good and the bad) helping to bring you to the fullness of what you were mean to be. Whatever you have been thru in life, it was all to prepare you for this moment.
“You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” ― Mary Tyler Moore
2. You don’t need to know how. You just need to say YES and move forward in faith! Like Mother Teresa once said, “With God and three pennies I can do anything.” Once you say YES to the mission everything you need to accomplish it will come to you.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
3. Be the change you want to see in the world. If you want to feel more love, be more loving. If you want more abundance, share more with others.
“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. Let go of all the fear, doubt, worry, uncertainty, insecurity that is holding you back. There’s no need to drag that around with you. Release it. Be like Teflon and let the negative energy slide right off you. Once you do there will be space for more light and love. Your purpose on earth is too big to let excuses and resistance get in your way.
“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
5. Practice extreme self care. The more time you have to nurture your heart, mind, soul, body – the more you will have to share with others. Meditate. Pray. Eat health foods. Do Yoga. Spend time in nature. Live within your means. Read things that inspire you. Hang around people that lift you up to a higher vibration and believe in you too!
“Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
6. Experience the Divine. When you open your heart, mind, and spirit you can see and feel Spirit all around you. The Divine lies within each of us. It is available to us at any given moment. Taking time in meditation or prayer helps you to feel more peace, love, and guidance.
“We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship.” – C.S. Lewis
7. Follow your Bliss. Bliss is a profound sense of joy that you receive when you live in your gifts and connect to the Divine. You may experience it in nature. You may see it in the face of a child. You may feel it as you use your unique gifts to fulfill your purpose. Your bliss is a compass. When you feel joy, you know you are on the right path.
“Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.” ― Joseph Campbell
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love.”~Rumi
8. We are all one. One body, one mind, one soul. What you do to others, you have already done to yourself. Truly becoming one with another or others is empowering and expanding.
“I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.” John Lennon
9. Embrace your Magnificence. Your playing small serves no one. Be bold, have courage, and realize how amazing you are.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.”
― Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
“Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference has never tried to fall asleep with a mosquito in the room.” Christine Todd Whitman
10. Be Present Minded. Enjoy the beauty of now. The present is all we really have. When we get so wrapped up in our heads, we miss out on what’s available to us right now in the moment. Don’t let the mental chatter of the ego steal your focus. Stay grounded by the truth of what is in front of you this moment.
“The present moment is when our “self” come into alignment with our being.” ― Gladys Adevey
11. Take action. If you feel a nudging that you are here for a greater purpose notice that. If you aren’t sure what action to take, be true to yourself and trust the process as it is revealed to you.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell
What spiritual principles have caused you to take inspired action? What learnings do you have to share. Leave your comments below.
Wishing you many blessings of Love and Light!
Kristie Notto is the author of Ignite Your Impact: How Entrepreneurs can Share their Light and Love to Transform the World now available. For a limited time, you’ll receive an incredible bundle of transformational gifts when you purchase a copy of Ignite your Impact at www.IgniteImpactBook.com